Saturday, December 29, 2007

What comes down must go up!

mini Dow 281207
Didn't have a good short recently. Shorted at 13430 and 13544. Both went up further. Then I knew I didn't short at resistant, which I should be. Waited for 2 days, when it hit the yellow line.
I queued at 13648, purposely lower by 2 points, in case I don't get it. but it hit 13647 and dives down. Sick! And I didn't dare to chase it! I would have make some (big money) if I have chased. The low last night was 13370. 277 points difference!
But I was happy that this time I charted it right.
Anyway, I covered back at 13445, thought that was the support, and it dives down further. Sigh!
Saw the low at 13370, and it didn't go lower. My mentor told me yesterday, if it dives down at such a steep gradient, it will come up at such gradient. I didn't short it again and went to sleep. It can't go down straight like that.
This morning woke up, and saw the rebound (technically). Phew! 13427! The high was 13456! He was right! Anyway, there are always opportunities in the market. Bullets back, and I am ready to open a new position next Monday. Hehheh........

No comments: